1 x Oak Panels Boards 900 x 660 x 40mm
This is a commercial board and all sides will need trimming.
• A/BC GRADE Quality – Edge-glued Panel – Solid Oak Wood
• EDGE GLUED PANELS – edge glued using staves from 40-90mm wide which run the full length of the panel and are glued to each other by 2 sides.
• A/BC – QUALITY GRADE. A – means that one side of the wood panel is clean, without any defects. Allowed only small live knots.
Has a uniform colour and texture of wood. Free from sapwood and technical errors. Well balanced pattern of lamellas.
• BC – means that the reverse of the panel is of light character/rustic grade. allows for different changes in wood colour and texture.
• DESIGNED FOR – furniture, cabinets, flooring, wine caskets, boats, barrels, kitchenware, wardrobes, worktops, shelving, stair treads.
• The length and the width may vary slightly, the sizes below will be the minimum sizes that you will get.