1 YEAR WARRANTY Fiximer
1. Fiximer warrants its products by providing to the original consumer purchaser, a LIMITED WARRANTY for a period of ONE-YEAR from the original date of purchase. Should any of our products fail due to defects in material or workmanship under normal use within the ONE-YEAR period, Fiximer will, at its own discretion, repair or replace the defective part.
2. This warranty is not transferable.
3. This warranty does not cover products which are misused, abused, mishandled, improperly installed, improperly stored, changed, modified, or are subjected to extreme temperatures or extreme moisture levels.
4. This warranty is not valid for products used for any purpose other than the purpose for which they were originally intended.
5. This warranty does not cover the cost of installation, removal, subsequent damage, or transportation of the defective product, regardless of whether work was performed by a contractor, Service Company or yourself.
6. Solid oak elements can vary in shade due to the natural pigmentation of the material. Colour changes may occur in the laminate, paint, acrylic, thermo foil and finished wood products because of exposure to light, heat, chemicals and as a result of the aging process. Colour variations and changes are not covered by this warranty.
7. In addition, all hinges and drawer slides used in the manufacture of Fiximer’s products are warranted by the manufacturer of the hinges and slides. This warranty is passed to the original consumer purchased by Fiximer from the manufacturer and is subject to the conditions outlined in paragraphs 3, 4 and 5.
8. The repair(s) or replacement(s) of our products are contingent on availability of the items. If a warranty claim is filed after the product has been discontinued or modified, Fiximer reserves the right to honour the warranty in the following fashions. a. To repair or replace the affected component with a new component of the same style. b. To repair or replace the affected component with similar and comparable product to achieve a similar appearance to the original product purchased. c. If components are replaced, Fiximer cannot guarantee the exact finish match to the existing product. This is due to colour calibration adjustments and conditions outlined in paragraph 6.
9. This warranty is the exclusive warranty of Fiximer and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. In no event Fiximer be liable for the consequential, indirect or incidental damages resulting from the installation, use, or failure of its product.
10. To submit a claim under this warranty, contact Fiximer or send an email explaining the defect.
Fiximer Unit 36,
01302 965 390
This warranty became effective January 1, 2015